How voting for Romney screws both men and women, sex addiction redefined, marriages that survive political differences, small penises, and more in this week's sex in the news.
- How Romney's views on women will make life difficult for men too. (Jezebel)
- HD could finally "make it." Sex addiction redefined. (TheAtlantic)
- Politically mixed marriages – can you agree to disagree? (FloridaToday)
- It's not an orgasm problem. (Salon)
- An ex-Catholic nun speaks out about sex, and how she went from Nun to Sex Therapist. Read her book: In the Name of God, Why? (BrisbaneTimes)
- One small penis contest is a big deal. (HuffPo)
- How a father's relationship to sex may influence his daughter's decision to have it. (News.Yahoo)
- Shooting vibrators from a slingshot. Meet the Launcher of Love. (Gizmodo)
- Oh, don't be a grouch! Sexy big bird costume ruffles a few feathers. (Shine)
- Sex on a restaurant table horrifies families eating nearby. (DailyMail)
Image by je@n, courtesy of Creative Commons licensing.