Explore the geometry underlining all of nature and open yourself to a wider vision of reality in this upcoming live, interactive course with Roger Green. This six session course starts March 14th. Learn more here.
Everyone can learn the universal language of harmony, beauty, proportion, rhythm and order. According to Plato, sacred geometry is the first step in the study of metaphysics. It is understood as the blueprint of creation, an interface between the seen and unseen. And it is the modern bridge between science, physics and spirituality.
- In what ways does sacred geometry underlie our perceptions and our sense of self?
- How do the principles of sacred geometry lend themselves to applications in your life?
- How can you become more conscious of the natural mathematical order that surrounds us?
- How can you use the mathematical order to amplify your own life?
Sacred or spiritual geometry is the belief that numbers and patterns such as the divine ratio have sacred significance. Many mystical and spiritual practices, including astrology, numerology, tarot, and feng shui, begin with a fundamental belief in sacred geometry.
The golden ratio, pi, phi, the Fibonacci series, fractals and squaring the circle are a few examples of how the underlying mathematics of existence bring order and beauty to our experience. Throughout history, sacred geometry has been expressed in music, meditation, painting and architecture. It is central to gothic cathedrals, the great pyramid, and Stonehenge.
Today, its principles can be applied to digital space by examining the concepts of elegant design intrinsic to programming and within the architecture of the web, which was designed to mirror natural ratios.
Roger Green, founder of Academy Sacred Geometry, has been bringing his insightful understanding of the subject to students all over the globe. In this exciting 6-part, live, interactive video course, Roger has gathered together the greatest international thought-leaders to explore every expression and meaning found in sacred geometry:
- Scott Olsen, Ph.D. is a Professor of Philosophy & Religion at the College of Central Florida. He is the author of The Golden Section: Nature’s Greatest Secret.
- Michael Rice, one of the world leaders in bio-architecture, is an award-winning architect who established his own environmentally-sensitive design practice.
- Dan Winter is one of the first scientists to provide evidence that the shape of the universe is a stellated dodecahedron, and one of the first to attribute the cause of gravity to the fractal nature of the universe.
- Jonathan Quintin is an international educator, author and designer, and has worked extensively with Nassim Haramein and The Resonance Project Foundation.
- Mark Hanf is an artist and educator who explores the nexus of science and art, and co-founder of Geometry of Nature.
- Paul Harris is a researcher, educator, and the inventor of the Theraphi Plasma Device.
You will be part of the discussion, able to ask your questions on camera, just like a Skype call. If you happen to miss a live session, you can view a video recording at any time. These sessions will be filled with provocative information, honest testimonials, and practical advice from some of the thinkers, writers, and doers at the leading edge of this new, emerging paradigm of reality.
In this course, you will explore the following topics:
- sacred art
- eco-design & bio-architecture
- natural healing
- sacred space
- coherent emotion
- symbolic geometry & applied sacred geometry
- implosion & alchemy
- golden mean ratio
- advanced energy technologies
This is a unique opportunity to discover the profound power of nature’s underlying order with some of the most insightful researchers and teachers in the field of sacred geometry.
Don’t miss this exciting deep dive into the mysteries of sacred geometry with some of the world’s leading experts!
Early Bird Special: Save $25.00 with the discount code: GEOMETRIC. Ends March 7.