In this week's round-up, discover the transformative possibilities for female viagra and the blatant double standards in acceptable male and female behavior--in the movies--as well as a new trend towards gay acceptance that reveals antigay may be be the new old gay.
- Will science fix the female orgasm? Female viagra and further assistance. (YourTango)
- Read this and think. The double standards in movie reviews. Sex and the City 2 vs. Get Him to the Greek. (TheGloss)
- Is antigay the new old gay? New research says more dudes are down with (the acceptance of) same sex love. (NYTimes)
- In France, it's the size of your breasts and your reconstructive surgery that makes you a woman. (CarnalNation)
- Teens have sex, and other findings on teens having sex. (USNews&WorldReport)
- "You know you've arrived when they name a sex act after you." A John Waters interview. (Salon)
- Circumcision and sex-related injuries. (Reuters)