This week in sex in the news, we investigate whether female sexual desire can be reproduced in pill form and why Viagra isn't all good as well as the serious problem of sex trafficking in the United States.
- Female Sexual Desire. It doesn't come in pill form. (DailyMail)
- Vibrators make mainstream news. (NYT)
- How viagra can mess up your marriage. (MSNBC)
- A rather large and somewhat flawed internet study suggests we're all sexual deviants and straight men prefer thicker women. (NYPost)
- Sex trafficking in the U.S. a problem of epidemic proportion. (WashingtonTimes)
- Demi Moore. Ashton Kutcher. The Sex Slave Trade and DNA. (CNN)
- The new anti-abortion math. (NYT)
- Maryland's Professor of the Year believes in the transformative power of sex education. (WashingtonPost)
- Vegetarians like giving oral sex more. Women who don't like exercise have a more difficult time orgasming. And even more interesting OKCupid research stats. (OKCupid)
- Have you heard the one about the boy who walks into class with high heels on? His classmates rally around his uncomfortable, yet sexy, shoe selection. (AZCentral)
- Lil B's 'I'm Gay' album title isn't making people happy. (HuffPost)
Image by kevindooley on Flickr courtesy of Creative Commons.