In this episode of ReWild Yourself! podcast, Daniel Vitalis talks with Stephen Harrod Buhner, an Earth poet and the award-winning author of twenty books on nature, indigenous cultures, the environment and herbal medicine.
He is probably best known for is extensive writing in the field of herbalism and plant intelligence, though I would offer that he is one of the most significant writers and thought leaders of the modern ReWilding movement.
- Stephen’s early experiences with the metaphysical background of the world
- The reality police
- Fear of wildness
- The education system shuts us down
- Opening sensory gating channels
- The 6th sensory channel: the feeling capacity
- Using NeuroGnostics to open sensory gating channels
- Reset your software program
- Orient towards meaning rather than form
- How to reclaim the feeling sense
- How to operate from the feeling sense in this information-rich modern world
- Sophisticated writing cultivates the feeling sense for the reader
[block color=”light-pink”][callout-xl][h2 color=”light-pink”]Support Reality Sandwich[/h2][/callout-xl][float-right][/float-right]Like what you see? Become a Conscious Agent with a paid subscription. Readers like you make it possible for us to seed the transformation. Plus you get great benefits! Learn More Here.