The first quarter moon in Pisces is just past exact and now slowly applying to sextile Pluto and then conjoin chiron. Then the moon will square Venus in Sagittarius later this evening.
With all the mutable energy in the air right now everything might be feeling very changeable. One moment you’re highly excited about something, the next you’re not so sure. One minute you’re on a mission, filled with conviction, the next you’re floating away, disinterested, and wondering if anything really matters.
Think of this back and forth like the seasonal winds or the air temperatures this time of year in the north. Winter is about to establish its hold and the Autumn is passing away. The back and forth in the air and the temperature reflect the changes happening within.
Here’s some things to watch for today considering the moon’s aspects:
* emotional ambivalence…how do I really feel? I can’t tell..
* passionate imagination and envisioning the future
* envisioning a future you feel overwhelmed by or somehow resigned to in a kind of sad acceptance
* an exciting opportunity suddenly feels empty or shrouded in a difficult feeling
* rescuing a victim or feeling like you need to rescue someone
* someone playing the victim card
* emotional healing and memories of emotional pain
* the world’s pain and suffering front and center in your awareness
* doing something to help or heal the world/others
All of this leading toward the Moon’s square to Venus in Sagittarius:
* a wave of enthusiasm, excitement, and other worldly bliss
* the desire to leave or travel through thoughts and communication
* travel plans
* big ideas and romantic visions
* dogmatism meets mysticism
* the meaning of dreams and visions
* philosophical debate, changeable ideas
The first quarter moon gives us a real push today. Things are taking shape. There is a sense of urgency and action. We might find ourselves concerned about something slipping away from us, or we might not be sure we want something we’ve been pining for just as soon as it’s almost in our hands.
In other news, I’m so happy to announce that my daily horoscope kickstarter has crossed the $10,000 mark toward our $12,000 goal. Once we reach $12,000 I will be able to afford the hiring of a tech assistant to help me manage and further distribute my horoscopes to more people online (in more free/cool places!). Thank you so much for the support. We still have a number of very cool Black Friday deals that we’re running until tomorrow as rewards for donating, so check them out. If you read my horoscopes regularly and like or share them somewhat regularly, please contribute to my work! I’m writing 300+ more daily horoscopes in 2015 thanks to your support.
Prayer: Winds of change, showing us what is real, what lasts, what we think we want, what we really need.
To learn more about the Nightlight Astrology School, or to follow Adam Elenbaas:
Image by NPPphotographie, courtesy of creative commons image licensing.