The New Moon is moving through Pisces today and applying to a square with Saturn. Meanwhile Mars and Uranus are conjunct and moving through a nearly exact opposition with Jupiter.
What to watch for:
* While the New Moon brings a breath of fresh energy, we are off to the races right away this new cycle with the Mars/Uranus/Jupiter configuration.
* Watch for breakthroughs in situations that have been growing more tense or stressful over the past few weeks.
* With Venus stationing in Aries over the next week, pay close attention to the appearances we’re being presented with versus what is actually true, real, or held within. Venus’ upcoming retrograde may signal a time where we’re having to revise, revisit, or reconsider the value of something…what it says it is, what it claims or appears to be, versus the truth.
* Watch for the transformation of an aesthetic…Venus retrograde periods often create opportunities to revise or reconsider a stylistic or artistic choice.
* Watch for the transformation of relationships, and watch especially for secret enemies, claiming to be friends or allies, to be exposed or revealed. Watch for secret animosity in relationships to be revealed and addressed.
* The Mars/Uranus opposite Jupiter transit provokes the sense, that strange inner sense…”what goes around comes around.”
* The desire for justice, law, balance, and order, pitted against the desire for swift, immediate, freedom or liberation from oppression or unfair constraints.
* As the Moon squares Saturn today, watch for the laying of foundations, for the establishment of terms and for the defining of issues, problems, and plans for the month ahead. Watch also for the typical saturnine qualities of gravity, heaviness, focus, constraint, slowness, and hard work.
A new cycle. Here we go!
Prayer: Show us the value of being here, of taking our time while we’re here, of doing a good job while we’re here.