Create more pleasure, deep healing, better flow and greater agility by exploring the spirituality and science of sexuality in this upcoming live, interactive course, “Unlocking Sensual Intelligence: Tune into the Wisdom of Your Body.” This six session course starts May 16th. Learn more here.
How can we experience the intimacy we crave when we’re disassociated from our own bodies? From our yoga practice we know how intimately connected the psyche is to the body. The latest science confirms this. The body’s intelligence speaks to you, guiding you toward personal satisfaction and connection with others — once you know how to listen.
- The unified system that you live in – your body – may be the most inspired phenomenon in the universe.
- The more your whole body is open, the deeper your spiritual realization will be.
- When you become conscious of your sensual intelligence, you access an enduring freedom.
- When we touch a part of our body we touch our life experience
- We take painstaking steps to get under the skins of those closest to us, yet spend minimal time, if any, getting under our very own. Instead we constrict, often unconsciously, trapping emotions, blocking a natural biological flow of information. Compressing our nerves, tissues, and blood flow ignites inflammation and pain, dulls sensitivity and pleasure, and recycles tired patterns. Ignoring these self-sabotaging patterns, and your own body, limits spiritual growth.
In this pathbreaking, 6-part live interactive video course, you will explore exactly what physical bliss is and how it is an enlightened state of being. You will receive new tools for getting in flow with your own body, unlocking the reservoirs of unlived life. Sensual intelligence frees you to live the life of your highest purpose.
Your body is the imprint of emotion, whether traumatic and painful, or joy-filled and ecstatic. Emotions shape your experience and are fundamental to every level of higher brain function. If you wonder why you keep making the same mistakes, why you feel numb, feel pain, or are triggered when touched, ask your body. It will tell you the truth.
This course is led by Nataile Geld, co-founder and creative director of the international science and education collaborative: the Society for Mind Brain Sciences. Natalie has been outlining and exploring the sensual mind-body connection as a renowned educator for many years, helping people to open to their own bodies and live freer, more present and pleasurable lives.
For this exciting course, Natalie Geld has gathered seven leading experts to unravel polarizing topics essential to expanding our human potential. Each session will be an intimate dialogue with the innovators in consciousness, medicine, neuroscience, anatomy, wealth, sexuality, structural integration and cutting-edge therapeutic healing paradigms:
- Caroline Muir is an internationally-celebrated Tantra Yoga educator. She is the author of two bestselling books, Tantra Goddess: A Memoir of Sexual Awakening and Tantra and The Art of Conscious Loving.
- Rick Hanson, Ph.D. is a psychologist, Senior Fellow at the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and New York Times bestselling author of Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture.
- Megwyn White is the founder of EmbodyVoice. She has spent over 20 years researching and exploring the dynamics of human emotions as they are mapped inside the body’s tissue.
- Gil Hedley, PhD is the founder of Somanautics Workshops, Inc., which has provided professional continuing education to both physicians and allied health professionals for the past 20 years. He is the author of Reconceiving My Body, Coming Into Form and About This Leaving.
- Scott Russo, PhD is an Associate Professor of Neuroscience at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, and Director of the Russo Lab of Neural and Immune Mechanisms of Psychiatric Illness. He was elected one of the “Most influential Scientific Minds” by Thomson-Reuters.
- Anne-Marie Duchêne is the founder of Art of Alignment, where she has coached and assisted hundreds of clients around the world for the past 25 years in restoring their health and wellbeing.
You will be part of the discussion, able to ask your questions on camera, just like a Skype call. If you happen to miss a live session, you can view a video recording at any time.
In this course you will learn to:
- Release unconscious holding patterns
- Be in your body in a whole new way — even sitting in a chair will be a new experience
- Gain crucial insight into your anatomy and mind by hearing from leading experts in psychosomatic science
- Expand your capacity for love, intimacy, pleasure, joy and creativity
- Improve your communication with yourself and, as an added benefit, improve your communication with others