Category: Community

Those who find themselves on the pioneering growth edge of communal living are calling for a return to our roots. This list is meant to inspire the villager in you. It is a call to action to get involved in your local community.
The pioneering spirits who are initiating and creating today's online groups, event-based gatherings, and physical communities are not trying to replicate the communes of the 1960s/1970s. Cohesive collectives are rewiring and redesigning social contracts to...
Village Place Car park is a waterfront park, your car place right the downtown area that serves various Pests and functions throughout every season including the well-known Harbor fest and the Bayou Boogaloo. A brand new vacation cruise incurable ended up b...
Magenta is the Executive Director of the non-profit Evolver Network, which coordinates and supports a network of grassroots consciousness "Spores" across the globe. I had the pleasure of speaking with her about psychedelics, digital magick, education, and more.
Councillors need to consider the whole community when creating policy
We can collectively dream of worlds that surpass our wildest individual imaginings and bring them into being year-after-year—and we do. Is it really less conceivable that we could take actions in our daily lives to challenge the systems and structures that seek to deny us access to that which we need to survive?
Festival Culture does not constitute a sociopolitical movement. Festivals are incubators for a very specific process.
Co-working spaces have largely been utilized by startup tech companies, but in Denver, they've expanded to other industries like the newly burgeoning marijuana business.
Humans share more in common than we usually realize but religious ideologies, cultural and national identities often cause us to be at odds with each other. In September 2012, I received a call from my friend Adil Kassam asking if I would write an article for an event called Be The Peace on The International Day of Peace.
I can only imagine how Frank Calvert must have felt when he found it that day in the hills of Hissarlik in 1865

Discover the transformative power of breathwork: unlock vitality, healing, and self-discovery.

Hear from the RS community in our new video series, spotlighting shared experiences and stories with plant medicines, psychedelics, consciousness, dreams, meditation, etc.

Welcome to Reality Sandwich. Please verify that you are over 18 years of age below.

Reality Sandwich uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By entering Reality Sandwich, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.